Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We got a puppy!

They say the first step before having a baby is getting a puppy. Well, we're not having a baby anytime soon, but after much reflection, such as "Am I really willing to get up off my lazy butt and walk a dog every day?" and "Do we really want another furry thing that poops?" we decided we are ready. We're ggot a puppy we've named Morgan (in keeping with our British car theme). She is an adorable, 10-week old puggle. What is a puggle, you ask? Here's a handy diagram my mother found for me.
As you can see, puggle is a combination of something cute with something ugly, resulting, interestingly enough, in something very cute. In spite of the fact that my whole life now revolves around Morgan's "elimination schedule," she's been great to have around. I've met more neighbors in the past three days than the past month.

It's Morgan!



Morgan meeting the kids next door.

No comments: