Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Still No Job

I interviewed with another company on Monday, but was told that they turned me down because another candidate was willing to work cheaper. Well, all I can say is you get what you pay for! Not that I'm implying anything untoward about the other candidate, I'm sure she's a very nice girl.

So, today I'm headed back to the Quincy Career Center to talk to my career counselor. The last time we spoke it wasn't very encouraging.

Counselor: Wow, your resume looks great! You have good skills and experience!

Me: Really?

Counselor: Yes, too bad there aren't any jobs out there.
It's been a little discouraging that I haven't found work yet, but all my free time has given me the chance to find lame stuff on the internet.

Sent to me from my friend Garrett:









Of course, this is only after I've scoured the internet looking for job postings. Honest.

No comments: