Saturday, August 19, 2006

Not another random blogger!

So, I've always resisted the idea of keeping an "internet diary" because, well, to be honest, I always thought they were kinda lame. Or maybe it's because the people I know who keep "internet diaries" ARE kinda lame. The disaffected college nerds who write about how miserable their lives are and how the girl they like likes someone else and how their moms is, like, totally driving them crazy. They also seem to avoid punctuation and capital letters, UNLESS ITS TO MAKE A REALLY IMPORTANT POINT!!!!!!!!!!!! the rest of the time its "like omg im so mad cuz the gurl i like is into some 1 else like my life totally sux right now (insert crying face here)."

However, recently I was turned on to the joys of conservative blogging, mainly michellemalkin.com and her affiliated video blog, hotair.com. Finally, here was a source of opinionated, obnoxious people who share my obnoxious opinions! What a discovery! And what a new avenue for me to explore. I'm one of the people who says "I wanna be a writer when I grow up!" but never write. So here's my chance to actually follow through and make writing a daily habit. And on that note so ends my first post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now whats the matter with no capatiliaztaiont and spelling errors and whatnot? =P