Saturday, August 19, 2006

What? Two Posts in One Day? She's Taking This Seriously!

Ha. Right. Anyway, I told my friend Chris of www.narfscavern.com (a little promotion for ya, Chris!) that I was starting a blog, and his first question was, "Is it going to be bitter?"

"No, of course not!" said I. "Why would it be bitter?"
"Because all blogs turn into bitter tirades about the world. I think that's the whole point."
"Well, my blog won't be bitter, because I'm just going to write about how smart I am and how dumb everyone else is -- oh wait ... "

But, I would like to note that I just hung out with three of my really good friends tonight after a week-long absence, reminding me yet again how good it is to be with people who share your values and beliefs. It renews you in a way just reading conservative blogs alone can't. Plus, random conversation is good for the soul.

"So, Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. Discuss, discuss."

So here's to you my friends, you make me better than what I could be alone.

And on that sentimental note (I'm getting affected by these Northerners already!), good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Meghan! Thanks for the little shout out, there! :D