Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Incompetency at its Finest.

The building where my office is located leaves a couple things to be desired, mainly toilet paper and paper towels in the bathroom. In response to our many complaints about the lack of both in the facilities, our landlady hired a crew to install automatic paper towel dispensers and t.p. holders in the bathroom.

Now, I understand critical thinking is not everyone's strong point, but that doesn't explain this:


Yes, that is the toilet paper holder above the sink, and the paper towel dispenser in front of the toilet. I can't even begin to imagine the thought process that must have went into this job. Clearly it was one on par with most government workers.

"Well, I'm not sure where to hang the towel dispenser. Well, this wall is bare, I'll hang it on front of the toilet. Oh no, now I don't have room for the toilet paper dispenser, because I can't possibly hang two dispensers on one wall. Oh, I know, I'll put this one over the sink. Boy, oh boy, and my mother said I'd never amount to anything."

Well, everyone in the building had a good laugh over this. At least now we won't run out of toilet paper as quickly, even if we do have to stand up and walk over to the sink to get it.

8 comments:

Chris said...

This is maybe the best blog post ever.

Meg said...

The sad thing is, I don't make this stuff up.

erin said...

that is a riot!

that's got to be sent in to some comedy show or something.

seriously!

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless... do you really get up and walk over to get some toilet paper?

Anonymous said...

or perhaps the actual thought process was "Man wouldnt it be funny if i made these people walk to get their toilet paper? and they still paid me for it? whoah boy that would be a riot! naw theres no way i would get away with it... aww what the heck mind as well give it a try!" at least thats what i like to think... i always hope people aren't as stupid as they appear

Meg said...

No no, Jordan. You SHOULD assume people are stupid. You'll be much less disappointed in life.

Chris said...

I think Jordan's assuming that people are evil. That's also a perfectly safe assumption.

Unknown said...

you should submit this to Jay Leno! helarious!