Thursday, November 15, 2007

Meeting with the Boss

So I had to have a meeting yesterday with my boss. He always likes to start the meetings by asking me how I'm feeling. This is an awkward situation, because while he says he wants me to be honest, when it comes to the work environment, honesty is rarely the best policy.


Boss: "So, how are you feeling."

Me: "Good!"

Honest Me: "I want to cry!"

Boss: "So how can we improve your work?"

Me: "I need to start meeting my work goals."

Honest Me: "This is the best you're gonna get. Seriously."

Boss: "So how can I help you meet your goals?"

Me: "We should work on improving our communication!"

Honest Me: "Well, you could pay me to stay home. That would accomplish a lot of my goals!"


1 comment:

erin said...

i want you to blog everyday.

so that i can read everyday.

i made a promise to blog everyday.

won't you join me?! i like your posts, you're hilarious.

and the drawings are such a BONUS!