Thursday, February 15, 2007

Missing Kitty!

Okay, so I may be jumping the gun a little bit, but I think Austin, my cat, is dead. I let him and his brother outside to play this morning, and only Healey came back. I spent half and hour walking around the parking lot of my building and the buildings next doors calling for Austin, but no sign. I tried following his footprints, but I'm no tracker, and I think he must have powers of teleportation I never knew about because many of the tracks just seemed to end in the middle of my front yard. I've been peeking my head out the door a couples times an hour calling him, but no response. I'm feeling really anxious and sad. I am ridicualously attached to that cat. I adopted him when he was just a puny runt, and nursed him into the obese and adorable cat that he is. Or was. I just can't understand where he could have gone or why he would be gone for so long unless something bad has happened to him. Hopefully, I'll be laughing at this dramatic post tomorrow, but until then I'll keep waiting and try to constrain myself from calling the police.

No comments: