Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Interview

I had my first real job interview today with an architectural firm in Cambridge. I thought it went really well! The woman I'd be working under was very nice and pretty straight-forward about her expectations for an admin, which I appreciated. My recruiter said she gave me a positive review when he spoke with her, so hopefully I'll hear some official tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'll celebrate by posting a sketch I made on the train:
This was probably inspired by the Mythical Creatures exhibit at the Museum of Science, which I went to on Sunday. It was cool, but not nearly as magical as I hoped. I suppose I won't find a real concentration of magic until I visit Disney World.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Nice sketch :D

Taylor W said...

Congrats on the interview! I hope you can tell us good news tomorrow.

In related news, I called Meditech today and they scheduled a second interview with me for the 17th--maybe they'll make an offer and I can get an early Christmas present!